We are pleased to announce the annual INFORMS Revenue Management and Pricing (RMP) Section Conference 2023, which will take place on July 7-9, 2023. This event is the premier forum for both academics and practitioners who are active in research and applications in the fields of pricing analytics and revenue management.
Our RMP conference will be followed by the EC23 conference held at King’s College London in London, July 9-12, 2023.
Onsite Check-in (Registration)
- 8:30-9:20am (Friday), 8:45-9:00am (Saturday), 8:45-9:00 (Sunday)
- During session times: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance at our registration desk (in the College Main Entrance Hall)
- Kent House Knightsbridge
- Saturday, July 8, 6:00pm
- Please bring your badge and sticker to enter
Joint Reception with EC’23
- King’s Building – King’s College London (Strand Campus)
- Outdoors on the River Terrace if weather permits; otherwise indoors in the Great Hall
- Sunday, July 9, 6:00pm
- Please bring your RMP conference badge to enter
Registration and Travel
- Early Bird price: £395
- Student price: £245
- Regular price: £495
- Early registration: 11:30pm May 30, 2023 (GMT)
- Speakers (of accepted papers) registration: 11:30pm June 11, 2023 (GMT)
- Final registration: 11:30pm July 9, 2023 (GMT)
We will provide confirmation letter upon registration for visa application purposes.
To ensure the inclusion of more speakers, each attendee is limited to a maximum of one submission as a presenting author although they may co-author more than one submission.
An abstract should be in PDF, not exceeding 1 page or 3000 characters, and blinded (without author information). Please email your abstract title and author information (listing the full name, email address and affiliation of each author, and indicating the presenting author) as well as the abstract as an attachment to email@example.com.
- Submission will open on March 1, 2023
- Submission deadline: April 8, 2023 (11:59pm Pacific Time)
- Notification of acceptance: Acceptance emails sent. Please check your junk email box in case you have not heard from us
Associate Professor of Analytics and OperationsImperial Professional Web Page
Associate Professor, CUHK Business SchoolProfessional Web Page
Assistant Professor (Analytics, Marketing & Operations)Imperial Professional Web Page
Assistant Professor of Operations ManagementImperial Professional Web Page
Professor of Analytics and Operations - Academic Director, MSc Business Analytics (online, part-time)Imperial Professional Web Page