We welcome you to join our online information session and taster lecture, dedicated to the Finance Masters' programmes at Imperial College Business School.
At this event, you will have the opportunity to find out about our range of Finance Masters' programmes:
- MSc Finance
- MSc Finance & Accounting
- MSc Financial Technology
- MSc Investment & Wealth Management
- MSc Risk Management & Financial Engineering
You will have the exciting opportunity to hear insider perspectives from current students and alumni on what it’s like to study at the Business School and the programmes.
By virtually meeting members from our Recruitment and Admissions team, you will get a breakdown of the application process and tips on how to make yours stand out.
- An introduction to Imperial College Business School
- A programmes overview and Q&A with the Programmes Director
- A taster lecture, delivered by David Miles, Professor of Financial Economics
- Alumni and student panel discussion
- The application process presented by the Recruitment and Admissions team
*The agenda could be subject to change
Please register below to express your interest and we look forward to you attending this event.
If you would like to attend events for our other programme suites, then please look at our Meet us page for all opportunities.