Register for this event
Join our online information session and taster lecture, dedicated to the Management Master's programmes at Imperial College Business School.
At this event, you will have the opportunity to find out about our range of Management Master's programmes:
- MSc International Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Economics & Strategy for Business
- MSc Strategic Marketing (on-campus, full-time and online, part-time)
You will have the exciting opportunity to take part in an exclusive taster lecture by a leading academic, and hear insider perspectives from current students and alumni on what it’s like to study at the Business School.
By virtually meeting member from our Recruitment and Admissions team, you will get a breakdown of the application process and tips on how to make yours stand out and answer any questions you may have.
- An introduction to Imperial College Business School
- A programmes overview and Q&A with the Programmes Director
- A taster lecture
- Alumni and student panel discussion
- The application process presented by the Recruitment and Admissions team
*The agenda could be subject to change
Please register via the form to express your interest and we look forward to you attending this event.
If you would like to attend events for our other programme suites, then please look at our Meet us page for all opportunities.