We welcome you to join our virtual information session so that you can find out if one of our MBA programmes is right for you.
At this event you will have the exciting opportunity to hear an exclusive taster lecture by Dr Michelle Rogan, Associate Professor of Strategy and Entrepreneurship from Imperial College Business School.
Prospective students will be provided with an overview of Imperial College Business School, as well as further insight into our suite of MBA programmes:
You will also gain insider perspectives from MBA alumni about what it's like to study an MBA at Imperial. Plus get a breakdown of the application process and tips on how to make yours stand out from our Admissions and Recruitment team.
- Introduction and welcome from Joël McConnell, Executive Director of Marketing, Recruitment & Admissions
- The MBA programmes overview by Juliette van Wessem, Senior Programme Manager
- A taster lecture delivered by Dr Michelle Rogan, Associate Professor of Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- Alumni and student panel discussion
- The application process presented by the Recruitment and Admissions teams
Please register below to express your interest and we look forward to you attending this event.
If you would like to attend events for our other programme suites, then please look at our Meet us page for all opportunities.