Join our online information session, dedicated to the Specialised Master's programmes at Imperial College Business School.
Register for this event
At this event, you will have the opportunity to find out about our range of Specialised Master's programmes:
- MSc Business Analytics (on-campus, full-time) and MSc Business Analytics (online delivery, part-time)
- MSc Climate Change, Management & Finance
- MSc Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Management
- MSc International Health Management
You will have the exciting opportunity to hear insider perspectives from current students and alumni on what it’s like to study at the Business School.
By virtually meeting member from our Recruitment and Admissions team, you will get a breakdown of the application process and tips on how to make yours stand out and answer any questions you may have.
- An introduction to Imperial College Business School
- A programmes overview and Q&A with the Programmes Director
- A taster lecture
- Alumni and student panel discussion
- The application process presented by the Recruitment and Admissions team
*The agenda could be subject to change
Please register via the form to express your interest and we look forward to seeing you online.
If you would like to attend events for our other programme suites, then please look at our Meet us page for all opportunities.