Data Skills from Imperial College Business School & Corndel
The Imperial College and Corndel Data-Driven Professional Programme enables businesses to make better, quicker, smarter decisions at every level through embedding data literacy across organisations. The programme is designed to enable professionals from a variety of corporate functions to gain the critical knowledge, skills and behaviours needed to understand business intelligence and use that information to inform decision making. The programme empowers professionals to realise their potential and embrace a data-driven economy through developing core data literacy and data communication skills.
The 14-month programme is designed to enable professionals from a variety of corporate functions to gain the critical knowledge, skills and behaviours needed to understand business intelligence and use that information to inform decision making.
The programme will give employees the professional skills increasingly required in a world in which the volume of data continues to grow rapidly.
- 14-month blended learning delivery model
- Regular coaching with a Professional Development Expert
- 12 hands-on workshops delivered by experienced data scientists
- Bite-sized, practical projects to embed learning
- Flexible learning content in a range of formats
- Fully funded through the Apprenticeship Levy
Who is the programme for?
The programme is for daily users of data and business intelligence, which is increasingly becoming the majority of desk-based employees.
These individuals sit across core business functions such as HR, Marketing, Finance and Operations where daily, agile data-driven decision making is key to delivering marginal gains that result in game-changing business performance.
The Data-Driven Professional Programme will help you achieve a data-driven culture, leading to:
- Evidence-based decision making at all levels through a greater understanding of data
- Increased value realised from data analytics projects through more informed use of outputs
- Effective automation of manual, repetitive tasks to increase productivity and allow focus on more impactful work
- Improved flow of information throughout the organisation through better communication of insights and data visualisation
- Organisational data handled more safely and securely