The Digital Transformation Leadership programme is a 20-week online programme which will equip you with the strategic foresight and leadership capabilities required to consistent create and sustain a competitive advantage, and cultivate a people-centric organisation.
This online programme draws on expertise from Imperial College Business School faculty, industry experts and case studies. You will also draw on the expertise of your peers and explore how to use technologies to implement digital transformations across your organisation.
You will experience live online teaching sessions, video lectures, interactive activities and assignments whilst receiving personal support from a dedicated Learning Team.
You will finish the programme prepared to implement your learnings, and with a verified Digital Certificate from Imperial College Business School Executive Education.
Who should attend?
Whether you are directly responsible for digital transformation strategies at your organisation, or are interested in developing your leadership skills in this domain, this programme will equip you with the tools, frameworks and mindset to drive digital and people transformation for a sustained competitive advantage. The programme is particularly relevant for:
- Current or aspiring digital transformation leaders looking to gain a structured approach and understand the best practices and common pitfalls for successful digital transformation
- C suite executives seeking to make informed strategic decisions and steer their organisations effectively in the digital age
- Entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs keen to incorporate the latest digital strategies and technologies into their business models
- Consultants or advisers looking to stay up to date with digital transformation trends and provide relevant insights to clients
By the end of this programme, you will be able to:
- Differentiate between existing and emerging digital technologies and their respective business applications
- Evaluate the use of digital solutions for business problems
- Determine how you can successfully implement digital transformation in your organisation
- Utilise digital transformation technologies within your organisations or industry
What you will learn
Phase I - Emerging Technologies
- The Cloud and Mobile
- The Internet of Things
- Big Data Analytics
- Automation and Artificial Intelligence
- FinTech and Blockchain
- Emerging Technologies
Phase II - Digital Strategy and Execution
- Sources of Value in a Digital World
- A Framework for Implementing a Digital Transformation
- Products to Platforms and Ecosystems Strategy
- Business Model Innovation for the Digital Age
- Considerations of Privacy and Security
- Organising for Internal Innovation
Phase III - Leadership Skills for the Digital Age
- Nurturing an Innovation Culture for Continuous Growth
- Challenges of Leading Digital Transformation: Why Most Transformations Fail
- Managing People and Teams in Disruptive Times
- Stakeholder Management: C-Suite and Boardroom Dynamics
- Leadership Competencies in the Digital World
- Executing Organisational Change in a Digital Culture
You will have the opportunity to choose any one module from the following domains to further delve into areas of specific interest, or explore technology-based solutions relevant to your organisation or industry
Professor of Digital Strategy and Innovation
Professor Chris Tucci received the degrees of Ph.D. in Management from the Sloan School of Management, MIT; SM (Technology & Policy) from MIT; and BS (Mathematical Sciences), AB (Music), and MS (Computer Science) from Stanford University. He was an industrial computer scientist involved in developing Internet protocols and applying artificial intelligence tools.
Chris' primary area of interest is in how firms make transitions to new business models, technologies, and organisational forms. He also studies crowdsourcing, Internetworking, and digital innovations.
Become an Associate Alumni
Take your partnership with Imperial College Business School to the next level by becoming an Associate Alumni. Complete one (1) of our on-campus, online, and virtual programmes to claim 'Associate Alumni' status and join our active alumni community.