Imperial Brand and Product Strategy for Driving Business Growth provides an authoritative overview of effective product portfolio design and explores tools and techniques for making strategic product decisions.
The seven week online programme draws on expertise from Imperial College Business School faculty, industry experts and case studies. You will also draw on the expertise of your peers and explore how to use technologies to implement digital transformations across your organisation.
You will experience live online teaching sessions, video lectures, interactive activities and assignments whilst receiving personal support from a dedicated Learning Team.
You will finish the programme prepared to implement your learnings, and with a verified Digital Certificate from Imperial College Business School Executive Education.
Who should attend?
This international programme helps participants to learn how to build and manage strong products over time, using product management strategies and tools that are focused on how organisations relate to their customers. It is particularly beneficial for:
- Product management professionals seeking to gain a big-picture understanding of the process of managing products as a business, as well as how to build an effective product portfolio and make data-driven product decisions.
- Mid- to senior-level product marketing and brand management professionals who want to leverage new digital technologies to better understand customers’ attitudes about products.
- Consultants looking to learn to build an effective product portfolio design, explore tools and techniques for making strategic product decisions based on data, and provide better solutions for their clients.
- Determine effective product extension and product leveraging strategies for a given company/ product line
- Explore how to create an architecture that ensures all product offerings work together synergistically
- Select appropriate analytical tools to support product strategy decision making
- Leverage new digital technologies to better understand customer attitudes about products
- Understand the difference between brand and product promotions, and learn to successfully plan both
- Learn to manage business identity and use value-enhancement strategies that continually strengthen brand admiration
- Explain how product leveraging and naming tactics can be used to manage product portfolios effectively
What you will learn
Module 1: Product Portfolio Architecture Design
Module 2: Product Promotions
Module 3: Product Leveraging Strategies
Module 4: Product Modifications: A/B Testing
Module 5: Managing Product Positioning and Business Identity
Module 6: Product Sentiment Analysis
Find out more
Professor Eisingerich holds a BSc degree from the London School of Economics, and a PhD from the University of Cambridge, Judge Business School, where he also earned his Master’s Degree.
Professor Eisingerich focuses on brand attachment, consumer engagement, service innovation and digital marketing strategies.
Dr Yildirim received his PhD in Business Administration & Quantitative Methods with a major in Marketing from Carlos III University in Madrid. He holds a BA degree in Business Administration from Marmara University in Turkey.
Dr Yildirim’s research focus is measuring and improving marketing returns on investment.