Ensuring the programme is relevant and up to date
The Global Online MBA Advisory Board will review and advise on the module and programme objectives. This will ensure that the programme content is as relevant as possible to industry developments and that you are equipped for the challenges that will face you.
The members of the Board are as follows:
- Jan Mühlfeit, Self-employed, Former CEO of Microsoft Europe
- Anna Favini Robertson, BProfessional, Founder & Owner
- Andrew Shepperd, EntrepreneursHub, Director & Co-founder
- Suzanne Ackerman-Berman, Pick n’ Pay, Director: Transformation and Chairperson of PnP Foundation
- Gregory Simmonin, Quantis, Senior Consultant – Imperial Alumnus
- Nathalie Du Bois, Sonic6 Degrees, CEO
- Simon Sylvester-Chaudhuri, Executive Director, CIV:LAB
- Richard Williams, Self-employed, Former Chief Executive of Mott MacDonald Group
- Diane Perlman, MassChallenge, Chief Marketing Officer
- Samantha Rockey, SABMiller, Head of Leadership Development
- Alwin Magimay, McKinsey, Partner
- Marco Camisani Calzolari, Digital Communication Advisor and Serial Entrepreneur
When I began my departure from Microsoft, I started to heavily promote positive leadership which is nothing to do with positive thinking. It is looking at what is positive in people, what are the talents of the people, what are their strengths and enabling these strengths to inspire them. I think Imperial College is promoting these new ideas that unlock human potential, which is my mantra. It's a win/win situation for me, I can promote what I do on the board and also be a member of the board. I'm very proud to work with Imperial College and be part of the Advisory Board. I am looking forward to continuing in this capacity.
The Business Advisory Board brings together industry leaders who review and advise on all aspects of the Global Online MBA. We advise on how relevant the programme is to students and employers, lend specific expertise in marketing and recruitment, and support the development and delivery of the programme. Each one of us is from a different background so we all add different things to the mix - that came out in the first meeting!