Applying for Summer School
Applications are now open for Summer School 2019.
If you would like to keep up to date with information about the courses, please sign up to our Summer School mailing list.
All applications for the Summer School are made online and are not subject to a fee. We have tried to make the process as easy as possible, allowing you to complete the application form at your own pace. Supporting documents should be attached electronically to your application.
To join Summer School 2019, you must submit your application by the following deadlines. You are advised to apply as early as possible, as courses may close for applications before these deadlines.
Application deadline for Session one: The application deadline for Session one has now passed.
Application deadline for Session two: Tuesday 16 July 2019
How to apply
To submit an application please use our online application system.
As part of the application form you will need to upload scanned copies of the following documents:
- Personal statement: A short written statement (up to 500 words) outlining your reason(s) for choosing your course(s) and what you hope to gain from the Summer School programme.
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- University transcript(s) and a translation of your university transcript if it is not in English.
- Most recent English language test certificate (if applicable)
- Evidence of A-level mathematics if required (see entry requirements)
- Any other relevant supporting documents (if applicable)
To avoid delays to your application it is imperative that you submit a complete application, uploading all requested documentation, and supplying correct referee details through our online application system. Please note that you should not send in hard copies of documents when submitting an application.
Before submitting your application, please read our Terms and Conditions.
Good luck with your application!