Depending on your programme of study, and when you started the programme, you will be governed under separate regulations. Please see the links below to access the correct documents. If you are in any doubt of which applies to you, please see your programme specification, your programme handbook, or contact the programme team.
An archive of previous regulations can be found using the link below.
- Undergraduate Degrees (includes BSc/MSci/BEng/MEng/MBBS)
- Postgraduate Taught Degrees (includes MSc/MRes/MEd/MBA/PGCert/PGDip)
- Research Degrees (includes PhD/MPhil/MD-Res/EngD)
Please select the appropriate link for your course
New Entrants to Postgraduate Taught programmes in the Centre for Environmental Policy in 2019-20
New Entrants to the following programmes in the Faculty of Medcine in 2019-20:
- PGDip Digital Health Leadership
- MSc Epidemiology
- MSc Genomic Medicine
- MSc Health Data Analytics and Machine Learning
- MSc Healthcare and Design
- MPH Public Health
- Global Master of Public Health
- MEd Surgical Education
- MSc Surgical Innovation
New Entrants to all other Taught Postgraduate progammes in the Faculty of Medicine in 2019-20
New Entrants to Postgraduate Taught programmmes in CLCC/CHERS, the Faculty of Natural Sciences (except Centre for Environmental Policy), the Faculty of Engineering, and the Imperial College Business School in 2019-20.
Continuing Students on Undergraduate and Taught Postgraduate programmes across all Faculties in 2019-20