Global Celebrations event form
Let us know about your Global Celebrations event
What you'll need to think about
Type of event
What kind of event would you like to run? Some of the events alumni have held over the past few years have included networking drinks, fancy dinners and lunches, walks, online panel discussions, cultural and sport events, or family friendly gatherings, but it’s really up to you.
We invite you to think outside the box and plan an event with an Imperial twist. Could you incorporate a science or business element? Do you know any alumni who could host an event in their home or workplace?
Date of your event
Key deadlines to keep in mind
- Please email Kristin Gembiak - Alumni Engagement Officer (Groups and International) by Sunday 23 April to confirm you will be taking part in Global Celebrations 2023.
- To make sure we have enough time to share your event with the alumni community, you will need to complete our form to confirm details such as date, time and venue by Sunday 7 May.
How we can help
We’re here to answer any questions you have and to help make your event a success. We will:
- produce bespoke branded graphics for you to promote your event on social media;
- set up a registration page to help you manage attendance, and publish your event on our website;
- share your event in our events newsletter to all alumni on Friday 19 May;
- send a targeted email invitation to alumni in your region with details of your event;
- post you a special Global Celebrations pack including decorations and gifts; and
- share your photos and celebrations with the wider alumni community.