Alumni Entrepreneur Award
The Alumni Entrepreneur Award: Recognising bold and innovative founders.
New for 2021, this award recognises and celebrates innovative and creative alumni entrepreneurs who can demonstrate commercial success, growth and impact.
Joint nominations for up to three alumni co-founders are welcome. All nominees will need to meet the criteria to be considered for the award.
Alumni eligible for this award:
- Have founded or co-founded one or more commercially viable companies.
- Are motivated self-starters who have demonstrated exceptional drive and leadership and have taken bold decisions to make their company a success.
- Are making a positive contribution to their community or impact on society through their company, voluntary or charitable activities.
- Are inspiring role models, mentors or champions for equality in their industry.
- Can demonstrate the commercial success, business growth and tangible achievement of their company.
- Have received external recognition and/or validation from their peers and/or the industry.