Alumni Entrepreneur Award
The Alumni Entrepreneur Award: Recognising bold and innovative founders.
This award recognises and celebrates innovative and creative alumni entrepreneurs who can demonstrate commercial success, growth and impact.
Joint nominations for up to three alumni co-founders will be accepted for this award. All nominees will need to meet the criteria to be considered for the award.
Alumni eligible for this award:
- Have founded or co-founded one or more commercially viable companies.
- Can demonstrate commercial success, business growth and tangible achievements of their company.
- Are motivated self-starters who have demonstrated exceptional drive and leadership and have taken bold decisions to make their company a success.
- Have received external recognition and/or validation from their peers and/or the industry.
- Are inspiring role models, mentors or champions for equality in their industry.
- Are making a positive contribution to their community, or impact on society through their company, voluntary or charitable activities.