Distinguished Alumni Award
The Distinguished Alumni Award: Celebrating the long-term achievements of truly outstanding alumni.
This award recognises and celebrates outstanding alumni who have demonstrated sustained excellence in their personal and professional achievements, are leaders in their field or have made a substantial impact on society.
Alumni eligible for this award:
- Can demonstrate the scale and tangible impact of their work and achievements over a number of years.
- Have transformed their field, challenged boundaries or developed innovative solutions.
- Have received formal recognition from their peers, industry or community.
- Are exemplary role models, inspiring leaders or champions for equality.
- Are paving the way for, mentoring and supporting the next generation.
- Are influencing change or making a positive impact on society through their professional, voluntary or charitable activities.