Terms and conditions online programmes
Terms and conditions for the use of online programme platforms
As part of the 2023 programme, you will be invited to download and access the Global Summer School app and Microsoft Teams. By downloading and accessing these programmes, you agree to the following terms:
- You must not add any personally identifiable information to your profile. This includes your surname, social media profiles, phone number, email address or personal website.
- Use the online programmes appropriately. You must not post, or attempt to post, any abusive or discriminatory content in any area of the Global Summer School app or Microsoft Teams, including your profile.
- You must not create individual events or attempt to invite other users to events in your schedule.
- You must not contact, private message, share pictures or videos, or otherwise communicate with other students. Should you find that you are able to do this within the app, you must tell the Global Summer School Programme Manager immediately.
- If another student tries to connect, invite you to an event or initiate a private chat with you, you must report this to Global Summer School Programme Manager immediately.
- You must not distribute any material provided to you as part of the Summer School.
- You must not share your log in details with anyone else.