What can I do, when I am not studying?
Enjoy a packed evening and weekend social programme to help you enjoy your time in London to the full! You will have the opportunity to join activities on campus, explore London and beyond with other students on the programme and our team of pastoral mentors.
The following is a guide to the type of activities that our social programme typically includes:
On and off campus activities
After a busy day in the classroom, you’ll be able to take part in a range of evening activities to relax with your friends. This includes:
- Sports activities including football, badminton and gym classes in our Ethos Sports Centre.
- Take part in a talent show. Whether it’s singing, playing an instrument, telling jokes or simply supporting others, you’ll be able to get to know other students on your course during this fun-filled evening.
- Test your general knowledge in our informal ‘pub-style’ quiz.
- Arts and crafts activities.
- Board games.
We offer a variety of off-campus trips to give you a taste of life in London and beyond, including:
- A trip to a West End musical.
- Shopping in Westfield, Europe’s largest shopping centre.
- Day trip to Brighton, a traditional English seaside town where you can explore the seafront, historic pier or shopping lanes.
- Visits South Kensington’s museums and galleries including the Science Museum, Natural History Museum and V&A.
Before and after class or organised activities, you will be free to relax with friends in the halls of residence. However, we believe that you will get the most out of the Summer School by fully immersing yourself, so you should expect to be engaged in team activities for the majority of the day under the supervision of our mentors.
London Bridge in central London
Day trip to the sea-side town of Brighton
Theatre trip (TBC for 2020)
A trip to the Natural History Museum and more!
Students playing sports (Badminton)
Students playing sports (Ping Pong)
Student relaxing in the Senior Common Room
You will receive occasional updates, via email, about our Global Summer School and alerts to when applications open.