- 2021 fees: £1,845 per person
- Programme dates: Monday 28 June - Friday 9 July or Monday 2 August - Friday 13 August 2021
What is Imperial Global Summer School?
Imperial’s Global Summer School offers a unique experience for students. At its heart is an intensive academic programme, giving students a taste of what it is like to learn at a world-leading university.
Our programme is a great way to develop your subject knowledge in science, engineering or medicine and add weight to a future university application.
- Learn from faculty members at Imperial College London – a world top ten university.
- Take your knowledge to the next level through a challenging academic programme that includes lectures, interactive seminars and group projects.
- Access professional advice and guidance on applying to study at university in the UK, especially to Imperial College London.
- Enjoy social activities alongside students from around the world.
Why choose our Global Summer School?
An Imperial education
Learn from current academics at a top world university, the only one in the UK to focus solely on STEM.
We have a comprehensive network of student support in place to help you achieve your full potential.
With online and residential programmes, students can choose to learn in the UK or online at home.
How are the programmes run?
In week one you will join a learning stream: either engineering, medicine and life sciences, or physics and attend a range of focussed sessions delivered by Imperial academic staff. This will give students a real insight into what it is like studying at university.
You will have the chance to attend our masterclasses to prepare you for the university application process in the UK. Topics may include: how to apply to a UK university, how to write a personal statement and interview skills.
In week two you will take part in a team project working together with students from other streams to solve a real-world challenge. The group challenge allows students to understand Imperial’s ethos of entrepreneurship, teamwork and the desire to find practical solutions to real-world issues.