Fee for 2020
The cost of one residential place on the Imperial College Global Summer School in 2020 is £4,695 per student.
What is the cost and how do I pay?
How to pay
Payment must be made by credit or debit card through our online payment portal. We are unable to hold a place on the programme before full payment is received.
It is important to make a full payment promptly within 14 days of the offer being made to secure your place. It is not possible for payment to be made in stages; payment must be received in full for your place to be confirmed.
Fees - What is and isnt included
The cost of the Global Summer School programme is £4,695. This includes:
- All tuition.
- Course materials, such as building materials, lab supplies and protective equipment.
- Use of campus facilities, such as sports hall, classrooms and catering facilities.
- Accommodation and on-site Wi-Fi.
- Three meals a day.
- Social activities, including travel to and from activities.
- Certificate of participation on completion of the Summer School, awarded by Imperial.
- Meet-and-greet transfer service at Gatwick and Heathrow airports on the first and final day
What's not included
The following are not included in the Global Summer School fee:
- Domestic or international travel to or from London at the start and end of the programme.
- Any travel, cancellations to trips to/from Global Summer School.
- Possessions or medical/dental insurance for students.
- Any associated costs e.g. visa application costs.
- Spending money.
- Additional food or snacks outside of mealtimes.
If you change your mind within 14 days of making the payment, please notify the Summer School team immediately, and we will be able to issue you with a refund. After 14 days, the payment becomes non-refundable.
You will receive occasional updates, via email, about our Global Summer School and alerts to when applications open.