The 2024 residential programme fee is still to be confirmed.
When to pay
It is important to make full payment promptly within 14 days of receiving your unconditional offer to secure your place. Payment must be made by credit or debit card through our online payment portal.
You are able to cancel your confirmed place within 14 days, after this time the programme fee is not refundable. If we have to cancel the Global Summer School for any reason, the tuition fee will be refunded to you.
Please view our Terms and Conditions for further guidance.
Fee breakdown for the residential programme
What is included in the residential programme fee?
The cost of the residential programme would normally cover:*
- All tuition;
- Course materials, such as building materials, lab supplies and protective equipment;
- Use of campus facilities, such as sports hall, classrooms and catering facilities.;
- Accommodation and on-site Wi-Fi;
- Three meals a day;
- Social activities, including travel to and from activities;
- Certificate of participation on completion of the Summer School, awarded by Imperial;
- Meet-and-greet transfer service at Heathrow airport on the first and final day.
* This is subject to change each year
What is not included in the residential programme fee?
The following are not included in the residential programme fee:*
- Domestic or international travel to or from London at the start and end of the programme;
- Any travel including trips to or from Global Summer School;
- Possessions or medical/dental insurance for students;
- Any associated costs e.g. visa application costs;
- Spending money
- Additional food or snacks outside of mealtimes.
*This is subject to change each year