2023 application deadlines
We operate a staged admissions process with several deadlines throughout the year.
This programme is highly competitive, so early application is advised. Early application will also give you a better chance of being considered for one of our scholarships.
|Round||Deadline for applications||Interview dates (week commencing)||Notification of decisions by|
|1||26 September 2022||17 & 24 October 2022||4 November 2022|
|2||7 November 2022||28 November & 5 December 2022||16 December 2022|
|3||16 January 2023||13 & 20 February 2023||3 March 2023|
|4||20 March 2023||10 & 17 April 2023||28 April 2023|
|5||15 May 2023||5 & 12 June 2023||23 June 2023|
Why apply early for the Imperial MBA?
- Increase your chances of receiving a scholarship
- Allow more time to complete the visa process if you are an international student
- Receiving an offer gives you access to exclusive events – including our Admit Weekend, guest lectures and opportunities to network with students, alumni and your fellow offer holders
- Access personalised support from our Career Consultants from the moment you accept your offer
- Allow more time to concentrate on finding accommodation in London
Scholarships of up to the full tuition fee are available to help you fund your studies.
To be eligible for an award, you must submit your application by the admissions round deadline stated for the scholarship here.
A video assessment is required for certain scholarships, details of which will be communicated once an offer has been made.