Deadlines for September 2021 entry
Applications are now open for our 2021 intake.
We operate a staged admissions process with several deadlines throughout the year.
By submitting your application into an admissions round, you will be able to plan the next steps in the process, and see the timeline for successful candidates to be notified. This programme is highly competitive, so early application is advised.
Candidates should submit their application by 23.59 UK time on the day of the application deadline. Successful candidates will be notified by 17.00 UK time on the decision date.
|Round||Deadline for applications||Interview dates (week commencing)||Notification of decisions by|
|1||23 October 2020||16 & 23 November 2020||4 December 2020|
|2||22 January 2021||15 & 22 February 2021||5 March 2021|
|3||5 March 2021||22 & 29 March 2021||16 April 2021|
|4||30 April 2021||17 May 2021||28 May 2021|
|5||18 June 2021||5 July 2021||16 July 2021|
Why apply early for the Full-Time MBA?
- Increase your chances of receiving a scholarship – these are highly competitive and some schemes have specific deadlines
- Allow more time to complete the visa process if you are an international student
- Receive an offer gives you access to exclusive events – including our Admit Weekend, guest lectures and opportunities to network with students, alumni and your fellow offer holders
- Access personalised support from our Career Consultants from the moment you accept your offer, to develop your career strategy before the programme commences
- Allow more time to concentrate on finding accommodation in London
Scholarship deadlines for September 2021 entry
Scholarships of up to £54,500 are available to help you fund your studies.
To be eligible for an award, you must submit your application for the Full-Time MBA by the admissions round deadline stated for the scholarship here.
A video assessment is required for certain scholarships, details of which will be communicated once an offer has been made.
You can find out more about available scholarships here on our website.