A formative week to kickstart your Careers journey at Imperial
Careers Week usually happens in the break between core modules and enables you to focus on your career goals.
The week involves a series of workshops and activities to enable you to crystallise your career strategy, sharpen your applications and interview technique and further develop your professional skills, allowing you to accelerate progress towards your career aims.
Careers Week involves:
- A two-day Development Centre
- Tailored careers sessions
- Drop-ins for sector-specific careers guidance
- Entrepreneurs Day at the Imperial Enterprise Lab
- Interview skills practice and feedback
- Industry panel discussions
Entrepreneurs Day was one of the busiest yet most insightful events during Careers Week in all senses. The session is as useful for a professional like me who wishes to return to the corporate world, as it is for those wanting to start their own business straight out of the MBA.