Do you have what it takes to transform lives?
The Gandhi Centre for Inclusive Innovation at Imperial College Business School invites all passionate student entrepreneurs to enter the Ideas to Impact Challenge (i2i) each year.
The Ideas to Impact Challenge brings together university student teams to present your innovative ideas to solve some of the big global challenges we face in society, to positively impact hundreds of thousands of people.
If selected, your team will pitch your solutions to global challenges as part of the Gandhi Centre's 'Social Impact Day', focusing on the following themes: financial Inclusion, agriculture, education & skills, digital, healthcare & sanitation, and climate, water & energy, with the top three winning teams set to receive start-up funds and continuous coaching, mentoring and business support from experts at Imperial College London.
The idea will be based on three main ideals:
- An idea that impacts a million people in the world
- An idea that solves BIG challenges in society
- A model that is sustainable
Your ideas will be judged by a panel of industry experts, focusing on the following criteria:
- Does the idea have the potential to impact a million people
- A clear understanding of the challenge or social problem
- Does the idea propose a clear solution to the problem
- Is the business model realistic and innovative
We award seed funding to three winning finalist teams, together with Imperial’s world-class academic and industry mentorship to help develop your ideas and prototypes over the coming year.
**Submissions for the 2022 Challenge have now closed!!**
Please check back for information on the i2i Challenge 2023 when details are announced in the new year!