Open Research @ Imperial
Exploring the Future of Open Research
Open Research @ Imperial: Tuesday 24 March 2020
Registration has now closed. Please complete the form below to add your name to the waiting list.
Join us at Open Research @ Imperial on Tuesday 24 March 2020 to explore the future of open science. Find out more about key topics in Open Access and Open Research including Plan S, Open Data, DORA, the Leiden Manifesto, Pre-Prints, Reproducibility, Peer Review and Metrics.
Lecture Theatre 201, Skempton Building, Imperial College London, South Kensington. Campus map
Registration on the day will begin at 10.00.
Speakers to include:
- Professor David Price: Vice-Provost (Research), University College London
- Professor Christopher Jackson: Founder, EarthArXiv
- Elisa De Ranieri: Editor in Chief, Nature Communications
- Geraldine Clement-Stoneham: Head of Knowledge Management and Scholarly Communication, Medical Research Council
- Tom Sheldon: Senior Press Manager, Science Media Centre
- Gaynor Redvers-Mutton: Head of Business Development and Sales, the Microbiology Society
- Malavika Legge: Director of Publishing, Portland Press, Biochemical Society
- Professor Sarah de Rijcke: Co-chair, Research on Research Institute
For queries about this event please contact:
(+44) 020 7594 8881
Imperial College London adheres to its conference policy.