Masterclass 7: Digital Engagement
Trainer: Societal Engagement Team
Cost: Internal - no charge; External - not available.
This course is available to Imperial staff only.
Dates and venue information:
- Wednesday 18 May 2022, 14:00-16:00, Teams online
If you have any questions, please contact the Societal Engagement team.
This session will be an additional practical optional masterclass in the series – participants should have completed the core masterclasses before attending this one.
Upon completing this masterclass, participants will:
- Understand a range of digital platforms and tools suitable for engaging with the public and be inspired by real examples
- Discuss the merits and limitations of engaging with the public online and gain awareness of the specific considerations required
- Explore what success looks like in relation to digital public engagement and how to measure it
- Build confidence and motivation to engage online with public audiences
Who is it for?
This masterclass is aimed at any Imperial staff who have completed the core engagement masterclasses, and are keen to:
- Develop effective, creative and valuable engagement experiences using digital and online methods and platforms.
- Consider not only the immediate needs about how to engage online during the pandemic, but also to think longer-term about the potential for digital engagement alongside face-to-face programming.
How to book your place
This course is free, but please see the terms and conditions of booking on the Qualtrics form. Places are limited and will be booked on a first come first served basis with a waiting list.
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.