Masterclass 7: Digital Engagement
Trainer: Societal Engagement Team
Cost: Internal - no charge; External - not available.
This course is available to Imperial staff and doctoral students only.
Dates and venue information:
- Wednesday 31 January 2024, 2pm – 4.30pm, online (Zoom)
If you have any questions, please contact the Societal Engagement team.
This masterclass will allow you to build on your learnings from the core masterclass , exploring what to consider when taking your engagement online.
Upon completing this masterclass, participants will:
- Understand a range of digital platforms and tools suitable for engaging with the public and be inspired by real examples
- Discuss the merits and limitations of engaging with the public online and gain awareness of the specific considerations required
- Explore what success looks like in relation to digital public engagement and how to measure it
- Build confidence and motivation to engage online with public audiences
Who is it for?
This masterclass is aimed at any Imperial staff member or doctoral student who has completed the core engagement masterclass, or similar training through the Graduate School, and is keen to:
- Develop effective, creative and valuable engagement experiences using digital and online methods and platforms.
- Consider not only the immediate needs about how to engage online during the pandemic, but also to think longer-term about the potential for digital engagement alongside face-to-face programming.
How to book your place
Please note, this session will be run online via Zoom.
If you have any queries please email email@example.com.