Request access to ICIS modules
Depending upon your work requirements, you can apply for access to different modules within ICIS.
- Finance is an accounting module used to enquire on various College accounts. Request access to the Finance module
- Grants is an accounting module used to enquire on research awards and projects. Request access to the Grants module
- HR is a human resources module used to enquire on staff records. Request access to the HR module
- Purchasing is a purchasing/iProcurement module that allows you to buy items from specified accounts. Request access to the Purchasing module
- Student System is a module that allows you to access OSS, the Imperial Student System. Request access to the Student System module
- CID generator is a database that stores the College Identifiers of all Imperial members. Request access to CID generator
- Payroll is an accounting module that stores all information relating to salaries. Request access to the Payroll module
- Contingent worker is a module that allows you to set up temporary staff records. Request access to Contingent worker responsibility
Request approval process
The Head of Faculty, Department or Divison and/or his or her delegated approvers have the authority to approve amendments to existing ICIS accounts (e.g. changes to account codes, purchasing approval limits, responsibilities etc.) This is an automatic process and requests will be forwarded to the correct approver by ICIS.
To see a list of departmental approvers, contact the ICT Service Desk and raise a request with ICT System Administration.
Update departmental approvers
To amend the list of ICIS approvers for your department, contact ICIS Authorisation Support via the ICT Service Desk and raise a request including the College Identifier (CID) of the person(s) you wish to add to the list or delete.