Remote access to the College network
Staff and students don't need to use a computer on campus to access College services and systems such as email or Blackboard Learn (our virtual learning environment). You should be able to access these facilties from any device that connects to the internet.
We provide the following remote access services:
- remote email access;
- Remote Desktop Gateway (RDG);
- Virtual Private Network (VPN);
- virtual learning environment (Blackboard);
- remote Imperial College Information System (ICIS) access;
- mobile remote access;
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI).