Saving my files
I've lost a file
If you have misplaced a file, you will need to contact the service desk by:
- Logging a support request in ASK
- Calling the ICT Service Desk on +44 (0)20 7594 9000
There are a number of different options for where you can save your files, depending on your needs.
- Use our comparison grid to see what is the best file storage option for you
- Read our tips and tricks to ensure you don't lose your files plus information on sharing and collaboration tools
- Find out more about our storage options using the links below.
We also offer hosting services for servers, websites, databases and files, typically to support specialised work, and also options for storing live data for your research needs.
File storage types
College business should be conducted only on information services provided by the College. Using non-College information services to carry out College business puts College data at risk and therefore is not allowed except with sufficient justification. For example, OneDrive for Business should be used instead of Dropbox, Google Drive and Docs etc. For further guidance read our Information Security Policy.