Research and referencing
Referencing your reading in your work demonstrates that you have conducted a thorough and appropriate literature search. Reference management software helps you to record the details of the information you find and to generate lists of citations and a bibliography.
Your librarian can support you with using reference management tools.
Zotero [zoh-TAIR-oh] is a free, easy-to-use tool to help you collect, organize, cite, and share your research sources.
- Capture referencing data using ISBNs or DOIs
- Intelligent web browser add-on for digital resources
- Organise resources into different collections
- Microsoft Word add-in
- Generate citations in a huge variety of referencing styles
- Automatically generate bibliographies
- Export to EndNote and RefWorks
Zotero is available to download from the Software Hub.
Supported operating systems: Windows
Use ClaroCapture to capture text and images (including a clip of the whole screen and export to Word, PowerPoint and ClaroIdeas (Claro’s MindMapping program), or any other program using the clipboard, for project building.