Free licences for VMware are to be used for research and teaching purposes only.
- Go to the On The Hub website
- Click Sign in
- Enter your College username and password
- You will then be displayed the VMWare options available for you to download.
- Click Add to cart for the item you want to download
- Go to your cart, and you will be able to start your download. You will also be sent an invoice to your email.
- VMware vSphere Advanced
- VMware Fusion (for Mac)
- VMware Workstation (for Windows)
- VMware Workstation (for Linux 32 Bit)
- VMware Workstation (for Linux 64 Bit)
If you intend to use VMware for purposes other than teaching and research, you will have to pay for a licence. Contact the ICT Service Desk to find out the cost of VMware licences.