ChemDraw Professional is a powerful desktop modelling program that enables synthetic chemists and biologists to generate 3D models of small molecules and biochemical compounds and to perform a variety of calculations and actions on the models to explore properties and interactions.
ChemDraw Professional is available free to all College account holders and can be downloaded onto College-owned and personal computers. You will need to update your licence annually. This is usually around July.
To download ChemDraw and/or to get the new activation code.
If you have already registered, skip points 1 and 2.
1) Register at the following link:
If the link above doesn't work, try http://sitesubscription.cambridgesoft.com/, navigate to I and look for Imperial College
2) Once you have received an email from <email@example.com> with the following subject: "Welcome to PerkinElmer Download Center!"
You will be able to activate your account.
Your Login ID is your Imperial College email.
3) Go to https://perkinelmer.flexnetoperations.com/control/prkl/login
4) Select a version. To access older versions, click on the Prior Versions tab.
5) To find your activation code, click on the order history tab on left navigation pane then click on the applicable order # and scroll down to the activation code on the right-hand side.
Note: This code will activate both Windows & MAC licenses.