The Faculty AV Support Team provide support to teaching and learning activities within the Faculty’s Departments and specifically, support for the Panopto lecture capture software.
The team provides the following services and support:
- Checking of equipment in the lecture theatres each day, prior to the start of lectures
- Resolving problems with AV equipment in lecture theatres and departmental rooms
- Working closely with ICT to ensure that audio visual equipment operates as expected
- Staff training and setup advice on the lecture recording system
Please contact the team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional AV support
In addition to supporting the lecture recording process, the Faculty AV Support team are able to offer the following enhanced services outside of teaching terms on a limited basis:
- Video creation for small-scale departmental projects
- Video editing
Remote meeting tools
Please note that for teaching and learning purposes, the preferred solution by both the Faculty and ICT is Microsoft Teams.