24 March 1-2pm GMT
The online launch presentation and panel discussion of 'Clean Energy Investing: Global Comparison of Investment Returns' new research from the CCFI.
In this joint report by the International Energy Agency and the Centre for Climate Finance & Investment we shed light on the long-term prospects for clean energy, as we investigate the historical financial performance of energy companies around the world in search of broad structural trends.
This is this second report in the series examining the risk and return proposition in energy transitions. In this paper, we extend our coverage of publicly-traded renewables and fossil fuel companies to the following: 1) Global Markets, 2) Advanced Economies, 3) Emerging Market and Developing Economies, and 4) China.
- Charlie Donovan, Executive Director, Centre for Climate Finance and Investment
- Tim Gould, Head of Division for Energy Supply and Investment Outlooks, International Energy Agency
- Mili Fomicov, Research Associate, Centre for Climate Finance and Investment
- Michael Waldron, Head of Investment Team, International Energy Agency
- Brett Olsher, Founder & Managing Partner, OLEX
- Ashim Paun, Global Co-Head of ESG Research, HSBC
- Casey Dwyer, Portfolio Manager. Andurand Capital
- Hanne Jershild, Chief Adviser, Ministry of Climate, Energy and Utilities of the Government of Denmark
There will be an opportunity for questions to be submitted throughout.