Keep in touch with the Alumni team and your extended alumni network through our dedicated social media channels.
- Imperial College Business School Alumni Network – this group is closed to all except Business School students and alumni only so it’s a great place to ask questions and start discussions.
As part of the LinkedIn Alumni Network there are seven regional groups you can join to help you identify alumni in your region:
- North & Central America and Caribbean
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Central and Southern Asia
- Eastern and South Eastern Asia
- Imperial College Business School Italian Alumni Network
The LinkedIn Alumni Network hosts a number of sector-specific groups to help alumni from similar industries and sectors network with each other.
- Imperial Women’s Network – this group is for alumni from Imperial College, Imperial College Business School alumni and friends interested in advancing women’s leadership in business.
These groups are open to all:
- Imperial College Business School – Entrepreneurs network
- Imperial College Business School – Finance network
- Imperial College Business School – Healthcare and Pharma network
- Imperial College Business School network – graduates of BSc Joint Honours & Intercalated programme – Did you take a Business School qualification as part of your Imperial Joint Honours or Intercalated qualification? This group is for you.
Business School Pages
Why not also check out the social media run by the Business School?
- Imperial College Business School Facebook Page
- Follow us on Twitter@ImperialBiz
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow our LinkedIn Company page
- Follow our LinkedIn University page
- Join our circle on Google+
If you have any questions about the social media pages contact the alumni team on email@example.com or call Celia Pearce on +(0)20 7594 0825