Telephones and mobile
ICT is responsible for the provision, management and configuration of telephones and mobiles across the College for staff and students.
Telephone settings, call forwarding, speed dials and caller ID settings can all be managed using the Telephony Self Service tool.
To make changes to your Class of Service, call forwarding capabilities and pick-up group members, contact your Telecoms Representative.
- Use the College telephones - find out how to use the Cisco telephones
- Telephony self-service tool - find out how to access and set up call forwarding, speed dials and abbreviated dials
- Voicemail - find out how to access your voicemail
- Conference calls - find out how to host or take part in a conference call
- Staff mobiles - find out costs, data, roaming and more.