Bloomberg contains current and historical financial information on individual equities, stock market indices, fixed-income securities, currencies, commodities, and futures.
News and in-depth analysis of green business and environmental issues including industry-leading analysis, interviews with green business leaders and politicians, policy and technology briefings and white papers.
- Academic journal articles: major source
- Company Profiles: International Datamonitor Profiles from the world’s largest companies
- Country Reports: Including economic competitiveness reports, political risk yearbooks and emerging markets monitor
- Market Research Reports: market research handbooks and Datamonitor Marketwatch reports
- Industry Profiles: Country and geographic areas analyses, including market forecast data and reports from the EIU covering key industries
- SWOT analyses from Gartner Inc, working papers, case studies and analyst and executive interviews
Coverage includes renewable energy, sustainable design, transport and environmental engineering.
Provides access to 3,500 newspapers, 4,200 journals and magazines, up to 700 updated newswires (Dow Jones, Reuters, etc.), 25 million company profiles, industry profiles, quotes and charting for stocks, funds, markets, indices and currencies and the EUR-Lex Database. Library subscription does not include access to the Factiva app.
Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan provides market research and strategy reports with global coverage of the following areas: Aerospace & Defence; Automotive & Transportation; Business & Financial Services; Chemicals, Materials & Foods; Consumer Products; Electronics and Security; Energy & Power Systems; Environment & Building Technologies; Healthcare; Industrial Automation; Information & Communication Technology; Measurement & Instrumentation; and Metals & Minerals.
IBISWorld is a comprehensive collection of UK industry market research and industry risk ratings. It includes statistics, analysis, forecasts and Brexit Impact Reports.
Requires registration. Datasets include:
- CO2 emissions from fuel consumption
- Energy prices and taxes
- Energy technology research and development
- Renewables information
- World energy statistics and balances
JSTOR Business Collection
Archive of major academic business journal articles, covering economics, finance, accounting, marketing, risk assessment and management. Search as part of complete JSTOR collection or choose Advanced Search to narrow to business only; alternatively browse by sub-topic within Business and Economics.
Publications from the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. Please use Firefox or Chrome to download tables and charts.
- Higher Education Management and Policy
- Main Economic Indicators (Journal version)
- Main Economic Indicators (Database version)
- Main Science and Technology Indicators
- OECD Economic Outlook
- OECD iLibrary Statistics
- OECD Science, Technology and R & D Statistics
- OECD Working Papers
Passport and Passport Industrial (Euromonitor)
Euromonitor International intelligence and analysis on industries, countries, and consumers. Contains 3 million economic and demographic statistics, 1 million consumer lifestyle statistics and 17,000 market, company and country reports. The Passport: Industrial section also provides analysis of the industrial makeup of the world’s 18 largest economies. Each economy is split into 177 industries with cross-country and cross-industry comparable statistics.
A database containing information on environmental, social, and governance (ESG) risks. Includes ESG and reputational risk data on 130,000+ public & private companies from all sectors and countries with 12 years of history. Includes risk metrics and underlying scores to assess and benchmark the risk exposure and business conduct of companies.
Technical reports, journal articles, conference papers, books, multimedia, and data information from the US Department of Energy from the 1940s onwards.
A statistics portal that provides direct access to quantitative data on media, business, finance, politics; offers comprehensive industry reports on 1000 industry topics, market forecasts and infographics. Registered users have access to individualised functions including saving favourites, receiving alerts, creating own collections and exporting.