Are you interested in the Global Online MBA programme? Submit your application by 24 October 2022 to the programme for the opportunity to take part in a virtual admissions day.
The Global Online MBA is a part-time programme, delivered in a distance learning online format that enables you to advance your career whilst studying at a global top 10 university.
A virtual admissions day gives you a taster of being a student at the Business School from wherever you are in the world.
All you need to do is submit your application for the Global Online MBA (January 2023 intake) programme, and if successful our Admissions Team will be in touch to schedule your interview around the activities at the virtual admissions day.
- Take part in a faculty masterclass to experience Imperial’s teaching first-hand
- Have your 30 minute interview for the MBA programme with a member of the Admissions Committee
- Meet current students, alumni and staff who make up our MBA community and get answers to any questions you may have
You will receive your 30 minute interview timeslot prior to the day from the Admissions Team, and the Student Recruitment Events Team will be in touch with a full agenda of the admissions day and Zoom joining links.
- Submit your application by no later than 24 October 2022 to the Global Online MBA (January 2023) programme
- Once you have submitted your application, our Admissions Team shall be in touch after the application deadline to let you know if you have been successful in getting an invite