Given the impending threat of climate change worldwide, ESG efforts have understandably often favoured environmental initiatives. It is important that we don’t lose sight of the other two letters in the acronym. This session will direct the focus to the most effective efforts on the gender and equality front. We’ll get a temperature check on the status quo and explore strategies for creating an integrated approach to ESG goals.
- Erika Serow, Chief Marketing Officer, Bain & Company
- Livio Scalvini, Executive Director, Leonardo Centre on Business for Society
- Rumman Chowdhury, General Partner, Parity Responsible Innovation Fund
- Sabina Mehmood, US Pay Equity Leader, Gapsquare
- Bridget Fawcett, Global Co-Head, Sustainability and Corporate Transitions, Citi.
Moderator: Ann Rosenberg,
- SVP Sustainability Solutions, Wood Plc.
Organised by the Female Quotient.
Not going to be at Davos? Follow along with the Leonardo Centre's activities via our LinkedIn page.