No contact is required at this stage of a clinical trial.
If urgent, the Pathology team can often turn around requests within a few days, but normally require at least 21 days notice. All requests should include the appropriate:
- Details of what tests are required (full test names are sufficient; if Panels, you should ensure that you are aware of the constituents of the Imperial Panels). Please use British Test names where possible, as these sometimes differ from North American.
- Anticipated numbers
- Details of any special requirements (eg out of hours requests)
- Details of where the results should be sent
- Details of Payments if applicable
- P/O number if funded by Imperial College
- Contact number for enquiries.
Please do not send the full protocol - we require details of the tests required. Note this is a diagnostic Pathology Department and we are unable to offer additional tests.
A trial number is assigned, and reference ranges or accreditation certificates are provided where required. The team will organise how work will be identified/requested/invoiced (if appropriate).
Pathology team (Charing Cross Hospital)
|Mark Busby||020 3311 firstname.lastname@example.org|