Brief trial team
Before you start the study, ensure that all staff in all centres (if a multi-centre study) have all the information they require.
- Inform all centres that approval has (or has not) been given for their centre
- Inform centres who the sponsor is, and of any allocated or delegated responsibilities
- Confirm any monetary agreements
- Ensure all staff have correct versions of necessary documentation
- Ensure all staff are trained in conducting the study to the approved protocol.
|Type||Where to find|
|Key contacts||Clinical Divisions; JRCO|
|Useful links||NIHR Clinical Trials Toolkit - final trial management documentation|
|NIHR benchmark||Within NIHR 70-day benchmark (Day 0-30)
|Process map links||This activity occurs in the governance stage:
> Imperial College London as sponsor
> Imperial College Hospital NHS Trust as sponsor
> Commercial organisation as sponsor
> Non-commercial organisation as sponsor