Financial Times online (FT.com)
Access FT.com – if you are a new user, click the link and enter your College username and password when prompted, then register on the following page with your @imperial.ac.uk email address.
Imperial has access to a premium subscription to the Financial Times online.
Once registered, users can log in with your College username and password or a specific password that is created during registration.
Imperial's subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to FT.com articles and tools
- Daily email briefings on topics and sectors
- Independent research and analysis on industries and countries
- 8 year archive of FT news and analysis
- The Lex Column
- Access to videos, blogs, market data, interactive charts
- Access to case studies, in depth reports and special reports
- Commenting and sharing - the FT's annotation tool to add depth to classroom discussions
- FT web app - instant access to FT.com on your smartphone or tablet
The FT have a web app, mobile website and Android app. For more information see FT Apps & Mobile. Comment and sharing of articles does not work using the iPad web app.