Business and economics
Business & Economic resources
Bloomberg contains current and historical financial information on individual equities, stock market indices, fixed-income securities, currencies, commodities, and futures.
News and in-depth analysis of green business and environmental issues including industry-leading analysis, interviews with green business leaders and politicians, policy and technology briefings and white papers.
EBSCOhost Business Source Ultimate
- Academic journal articles: major source
- Company Profiles: International Datamonitor Profiles from the world's largest companies
- Country Reports: Including economic competitiveness reports, political risk yearbooks and emerging markets monitor
- Market Research Reports: market research handbooks and Datamonitor Marketwatch reports
- Industry Profiles: Country and geographic areas analyses, including market forecast data and reports from the EIU covering key industries
- SWOT analyses from Gartner Inc, working papers, case studies and analyst and executive interviews
Economic academic literature database with full-text access, including country studies, econometrics, economic forecasting, labour economics and monetary theory.
Provides access to 3,500 newspapers, 4,200 journals and magazines, up to 700 updated newswires (Dow Jones, Reuters, etc.), 25 million company profiles, industry profiles, quotes and charting for stocks, funds, markets, indices and currencies and the EUR-Lex Database. Library subscription does not include access to the Factiva app.
Financial Times online (FT.com)
Imperial has access to a premium subscription to the Financial Times online
Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan provides market research and strategy reports with global coverage of the following areas: Aerospace & Defence; Automotive & Transportation; Business & Financial Services; Chemicals, Materials & Foods; Consumer Products; Electronics and Security; Energy & Power Systems; Environment & Building Technologies; Healthcare; Industrial Automation; Information & Communication Technology; Measurement & Instrumentation; and Metals & Minerals.
MarketLine Advantage is a leading source of market research information. It contains company, country and industry intelligence, with research and data extending across every major marketplace in the world.
Passport and Passport Industrial (Euromonitor)
Euromonitor International intelligence and analysis on industries, countries, and consumers. Contains 3 million economic and demographic statistics, 1 million consumer lifestyle statistics and 17,000 market, company and country reports. The Passport: Industrial section also provides analysis of the industrial makeup of the world’s 18 largest economies. Each economy is split into 177 industries with cross-country and cross-industry comparable statistics.