Join our online session hosted by the Student Accommodation Team, to learn about the accommodation options when studying at Imperial College Business School.
Whether you prefer accommodation that's been designed with postgraduates in mind or you are considering London's huge range of private housing options, the Student Accommodation Team will share the various options available to you.
Joining this webinar will also be current students who can advise on their experiences of deciding where to live, the timeline of finding a property and top tips of living in London.
- Where and when to start searching for properties
- How to find housemates
- Things to look out for when viewing properties
- Securing a property – deposits, references, guarantors
- Resources available from the Student Accommodation team
- Answer any questions you may have
The session will take place online via Zoom and at UK local time for admitted students. Please book via our registration form to receive your Zoom joining instructions.
If you would like to attend any of our other events, then please look at our Meet us page for all event opportunities.