Online pre-study modules
Before the programme begins you will be expected to complete some online pre-study modules which are delivered through The Hub, Imperial College Business School’s virtual learning environment.
These modules will be available to students who have accepted an offer of admission from July onwards and are designed to give you a basic knowledge of areas that will be covered later in the programme, as well as covering topics such as plagiarism awareness.
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Fundamentals of Database Technologies
- Machine Learning
- Maths and Statistics Foundations for Analytics
- Network Analytics
- Optimisation and Decision Models
- Statistics and Econometrics
Imperial College Business School reserves the right to alter modules whenever they need to be amended or improved. Faculty may also change as and when required.