En-suite twin bedroom in Woodward Buildings, North Acton
En-suite twin room in Kemp Porter Buildings, North Acton.
Twin room in Beit Hall, South Kensington.
En-suite twin room in Southside Hall, South Kensington
Desks and shelves in twin room in Southside Halls, Prince's Gardens, South Kensington.
En-suite bathroom in twin room at Kemp Porter, North Acton.
Wardrobe in en-suite twin room, Kemp Porter Buildings, North Acton.
Top tips for sharing
- Have a tolerant and accepting attitude
- Be flexible and willing to compromise
- Respect each others posessions and personal space
- Establish some ground rules to ensure harmony. Consider things like lights at night, guests, phone calls
Our halls have many different room types, and whilst the majority are single rooms, you'll also find twin rooms in each of our halls.
Whilst we do our best to match prospective students to one of your accommodation preferences - and are successful 93% of the time - sometimes we aren't able to and you may find yourself allocated to a twin room when you opted for single options.
So whether you want to have a buddy from the get-go, or are a reluctant sharer, let us put your mind at ease and show you some of the benefits of sharing a room.
Benefits of sharing a room
- They are a more affordable option
- Save your money and use them for more fun things
- Have the opportunity to live in a more expensive hall without breaking your budget.
- You have the potential to make great friends and memories
- Become the best of friends straight away, and share stories and perspectives.
- Gain a study budy to bounce ideas off.
Share with a friend
Do you already know someone who is starting at Imperial at the same time as you? Transition into halls with a familiar face and request to share a room with a friend. You’ll both need to email your request to the Student Accommodation Office during the application process.
Twin room price comparison
|Hall||En-suite twin price per week||Single en-suite price per week|
Prices shown are for 2023-24 academic year.
For the 2023-24 academic year we will only be making en-suite twin rooms available for sharing. Twin rooms can only be allocated to those of the same gender.