Departure policy

 If you are a student living in a College Hall of Residence and you wish to leave the accommodation, you will need to:

The Accommodation Office will contact the appropriate Hall Team to advise them you will be vacating the accommodation and on which date. You will need to return your keys by 10 am on the day of departure. The room will not be considered vacant until all personal belongings have been removed and the keys have been returned.

Please be advised that if you are leaving College Accommodation but are remaining a student at the College, you will still be liable for any rent payments up until a new student takes occupancy of your room, or the end of the Licence period should the room not be re-let.

Requests to move rooms can only be considered in exceptional circumstances, such as for medical and wellbeing grounds. To request a room move please send a medical certificate or any supporting documentation you can provide to