Social sciences information sources
The Council of European Social Science Data Archives
Social science data archives across Europe.
EBSCOhost Business Source Ultimate
- Academic journal articles: major source
- Company Profiles: International Datamonitor Profiles from the world's largest companies and Economist Intelligence Unit reports (EIU)
- Country Reports: Including economic competitiveness reports, political risk yearbooks and emerging markets monitor
- Market Research Reports: market research handbooks and Datamonitor Marketwatch reports
- Industry Profiles: Country and geographic areas analyses, including market forecast data and reports from the EIU covering key industries
- SWOT analyses from Gartner Inc, working papers, case studies and analyst and executive interviews
EBSCO Mobile for using EBSCO on a smart phone, if you are using an iPad use the above link as normal.
European Social Survey
Information from the European Social Survey including 30 countries covering social variables. Users are required to register.
LexisNexis Butterworths Academic Tax Library
LexisLibrary includes Banking, Finance and Accounting related laws. It contains the most up to date UK legislation available, the largest number of case law documents, a comprehensive collection of forms and precedents and it includes a solid collection of legal journals. LexisNexis Journals index focuses on live titles and covers over 650 sources including reputable legal blogs, international titles and competitive titles. It also offers legal news from 58 sources and a specialist dictionary.
Full text articles covering all subject areas relevant to psychological science including psychology and social and behavioural sciences related to business.
An abstract and indexing database of peer-reviewed literature in psychology, including related disciplines such as medicine, law, social work, neuroscience, business, nursing, forensics and engineering.
Social Sciences Research Network (SSRN) e-library
Working papers in economics, accounting, entrepreneurship, finance and management.
UK Data Service
A comprehensive resource for social and economic data. It provides a single point of access to a wide range of secondary data including large-scale government surveys, international macro data, business micro data, qualitative studies and census data from 1971 to 2011.
Web of Science
A multidisciplinary database which indexes international scholarly literature. It Includes the Science citation index, Social Science Citation index, Arts and Humanities citation index and Conference Proceedings Citation indexes.