Recruitment for the year 2021-2022 has endedIf you are still interested in joining the Fund, please email your CV for us to keep on file, and we will contact you should a position open up that you may be a fit for. firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Investment Fund as an Equity Research Analyst
Why Join ?
Join the Investment Fund as an Equity Research Analyst and you’ll gain vital experience and develop skills that will put you ahead of the competition.
The Fund’s recruitment cycle spans over the first few weeks of the school year in September/October. Membership is for the full calendar year and you must be able to commit to at least three hours a week. If you are interested in becoming a member, please email the team your CV.
- Researching companies within the European sector
- Building and maintaining financial models
- Providing investment recommendations
- Drafting research notes
- Generating forecasts
- Undertaking various support tasks, including updating databases, reviewing and archiving research material
The successful applicant will be a student at Imperial College Business School with the following characteristics:
- A passion for research and investment management
- An analytical mindset
- You enjoy deep dive fundamental research
- Excellent attention to detail
- You have advanced IT skills, including all standard Office applications