Recruitment for the 2021-2022 Cycle is open!
The Imperial College Business School Student Investment Fund is now accepting membership applications for the 2021-2022 Academic Year.
Join a community of like-minded individuals with a passion for investing, driven by a strong commitment to learning, a desire to aim further, and a mutual support of one another. All current Business School candidates are welcome to apply regardless of program. Please complete the application form with the required supporting documents (as outlined in the job description) by the deadline to be considered.
Applications for the Executive Team have now closed
Application window for Analyst roles are open until Friday 24 September 23:59 BST
APPLY NOW (login via Imperial Office account required)
For more information on open positions: refer to our job description for Analyst roles
For all other questions and inquiries, contact Hiu Hiu Sau at email@example.com
Join the Investment Fund as an Equity Research Analyst
Why Join ?
Join the Investment Fund as an Equity Research Analyst and you’ll gain vital experience and develop skills that will put you ahead of the competition.
The Fund’s recruitment cycle spans over the first few weeks of the school year in September/October. Membership is for the full calendar year and you must be able to commit to at least three hours a week. If you are interested in becoming a member, please email the team your CV.
- Researching companies within the European sector
- Building and maintaining financial models
- Providing investment recommendations
- Drafting research notes
- Generating forecasts
- Undertaking various support tasks, including updating databases, reviewing and archiving research material
The successful applicant will be a student at Imperial College Business School with the following characteristics:
- A passion for research and investment management
- An analytical mindset
- You enjoy deep dive fundamental research
- Excellent attention to detail
- You have advanced IT skills, including all standard Office applications