Continue your journey at Imperial with a Master's at the Business School
Register your interest for this drop-in session with a member of the Recruitment Team to find out more.
If you are a current Imperial College London student, join us on-campus for an interactive presentation and workshop, discussing our MSc programmes at the Imperial College Business School. Speak to our Student Recruitment Manager, Natalie Chung, alongside some current students and alumni for a better understanding of what life at the Business School is really like. Refreshments will be provided as well!
If you would like to attend any of our other events, then please look at our Meet us page for all in-person and online opportunities.
- Meet members of the Recruitment Team and alumni in-person who can answer any of your questions about our Masters'
- Have the opportunity to discuss your current profile and identify which Masters' could accelerate your career
- Receive further insights on our careers services to better understand how they can support you throughout your time at Imperial
- Receive fast-track guidance on the application process and next steps
- Receive future exclusive event invites to expand your network with us
The drop-in sessions with the Recruitment Team will be taking place from 12.00 - 13.00 (GMT, UK local time) on Thursday 14 February 2024 at Imperial College Business School.
We offer limited spaces for this drop-in sessions, please fill out the registration form by Monday 12 February 2024 with your contact details, CID number and a copy of your CV in pdf.
Once you have submitted your information, the Recruitment Team will get in touch with further information on the meeting venue.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Please ensure you meet our minimum entry requirements for your programme of interest before submitting your registration form. You can check this on our website in advance, using the links below. Alternatively, you can get in touch with the Recruitment Team at email@example.com