Participants and partners
Help us improve the courses
If you would like to provide any feedback on the content or delivery of any of the Clean Power courses, please do contact us directly at the Clean Power Programme.
If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our Clean Power Ambassadors, who are advocates for renewable energy and responsible for promoting online courses in their regions.
Help us promote the program
If you enjoyed the course and found it valuable, or think someone else may find it useful, we would be grateful if you could promote these courses within your network.
- Spread the word - recommend the course to your colleagues and your network.
- Share course insights on social media platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook using the hashtag: #goCleanPower.
- Add your edX certificate directly to your LinkedIn profile, and let your network know you completed the course.
- Submit a short testimonial by e-mailing us at the Clean Power Programme
- Download our Clean Power Programme - poster [PDF] and send on to your colleagues and network to promote the programme.
Share our materials:
- Clean Power Programme - poster [PDF]
- Why move towards clean power [PDF]
- Creating a pro-renewables environment [PDF]
- Incorporating renewable energy in electricty grids [PDF]