Renal pathology for the nephrologist
All the nephrologist needs to know about kidney biopsy
22-23 February 2024
Fees (for two full days)
Clinical Trainees - £500
Consultants - £700
Online lectures only (NHS staff) - £350
Online lectures only (non-NHS staff) - £500
White City Campus, Imperial College London, Wood Lane, London W12 0BZ
This is a two-day course on renal pathology for Specialist Registrars and Consultants in Renal Medicine to be held on 22-23 February 2024.
The course is specifically designed for nephrologists to teach them what they need to know about the renal biopsy and how it affects management. The course lasts 2 full days and comprises didactic lectures given by expert pathologists, with clinical discussants, interspersed with small group case discussions, where small groups of participants sit with pathologists and clinicians for in depth discussion of clinical scenarios with their associated pathological material.
For 2023, our plan is to run the course face-to-face, with an option to join online for the didactic lectures only.
- Specialist Registrars
- Consultants in Renal Medicine
- Dr Candice Roufosse (Course Director), Imperial College London
- Professor Agnes Fogo, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, USA
- Professor Terry Cook, Imperial College London
- Dr Andrew Smith, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- Dr Ranmith Perera, Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Naomi Simmonds, Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
- Professor Jeremy Levy, Imperial College London
- Professor Liz Lightstone, Imperial College London
- Professor Charles Pusey, Imperial College London
- Professor Megan Griffith, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- Dr Tom Cairns, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- Dr Michelle Willicombe, Imperial College London
- Dr Stephen McAdoo, Imperial College London
Miss Anjli Jagpal (email@example.com)
Spaces are limited, so please register as soon as possible. If the course is full, please email Anjli Jagpal to be added to the cancellation list.
Cancellations received at least 4 weeks before the start of the course will receive a full refund. Cancellations received 2-4 weeks before the course will receive a 50% refund; however, if we are able to fill your cancelled space, you will receive a full refund. If you cancel within 2 weeks of the course, you will receive 50% refund if we are able to fill your space.