Renal pathology for the nephrologist
All the nephrologist needs to know about kidney biopsy
10-11 February 2022
£450 for two days
Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
Du Cane Road
London W12 0HS
The course will be held virtually if social distancing restrictions are in place due to COVID-19
This is a two-day course on renal pathology for Specialist Registrars and Consultants in Renal Medicine to be held on 10-11 February 2022. Our aim is to run the course face-to-face, but this will depend on COVID-19 restrictions.
The course is specifically designed for nephrologists to teach them what they need to know about the renal biopsy and how it affects management. It is spread over two days and will involve some didactic talks from clinicians and pathologists, as well as small (informal) group discussions, in which we will present some clinical scenarios with their associated pathological material.
At the end of the course, we will have a final quiz in which we show you some photomicrographs of renal biopsy specimens and ask you to come to a diagnosis. This will include some conditions which may not have been covered in detail during the course, but which you may be able to diagnose with your new critical analysis of renal pathology.
- Specialist Registrars
- Consultants in Renal Medicine
- Dr Candice Roufosse (Course Director), Imperial College London
- Professor Agnes Fogo, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, USA
- Professor Terry Cook, Imperial College London
- Dr Andrew Smith, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- Professor Jeremy Levy, Imperial College London
- Professor Liz Lightstone, Imperial College London
- Professor Charles Pusey, Imperial College London
- Professor Megan Griffith, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- Dr Adam McLean, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
Miss Anjli Jagpal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Spaces are limited to 42 spaces, so please register as soon as possible. If the course is full, please email Anjli Jagpal to be added to the cancellation list.
Cancellations received at least 4 weeks before the start of the course will receive a full refund. Cancellations received 2-4 weeks before the course will receive a 50% refund; however, if we are able to fill your cancelled space, you will receive a full refund. If you cancel within 2 weeks of the course, you will receive 50% refund if we are able to fill your space.