Report bullying and harassment
The College is committed to making our community an environment which is respectful and inclusive. This includes eliminating all forms of discrimination, especially direct and indirect forms of harassment, bullying and victimisation.
Information about various sources and types of support available can be found on the College's Harassment and bullying support web page, including details of:
- general harassment training for staff
- tailored training for managers
- Active Bystander training on how to challenge poor behaviours
- the Report and Support tool - which can be used to disclose or report incident.
- who you can talk to as a member of staff about harassment or bullying.